Tuesday, October 19, 2004

2 New CD's

Best Buy is a bad place.

Just got two new CD's - Warren Zevon's Genius and Enjoy Every Sandwich. Bolth are very well done albums, altho I think that I like Enjoy Every Sandwich a little more. It is a tribute album done just after he died, and the list of folks that sang in it is, well, impressive. You know, I never would have thought that Adam Sandler and Billy Bob Thorton would have done as good of a job as they did.

Freind of mine dragged me along walked out with three movies tho - I think that I got the better end of the deal.

2 comments:

Mystic Knight said...

Let's compare...

The three DVD's were; Dawn of the Dead, Van Helsing, and Garfield.

No snikering, the Garfield was for the kids. No really!

For pure entertainment value, I think I will enjoy Van Helsing more then a Warren Zevon CD. Then again, I think I enjoy visual stimulation to merely audio. Don't get me wrong, I like CD's, and enjoy good music, but I am a feind for DVD's.

Movies, movies, mvies... I love movies!

|\/|. |<.

tsykoduk said...

Yeah.. VanHellsink was not really a great movie. Fact is, it kinda sucked.